Welcome!

Adrian Burns, Auctioneer.
I sell and write about antiques, collectibles and the auction business. I own Burns Auction & Appraisal LLC and am a licensed auctioneer and appraiser in the state of Ohio.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Super Auction today

wrote this about about 7:30 am this morning but didn't post it, so I'll post it now!

Today is the sixth Super Auction, which is a real big group auction held in Ann Arbor, Michigan in February and August of each year. It's managed by auctioneer David Helmer and my collegue and friend Peter Gehres, a Columbus, Ohio auctioneer. It goes all day and has numerous hour-long auction rings including pottery, metal hunting traps, guns, militaria, coins, baseball cards and more.

I'll be working the online bidding platform and doing some bid calling. And, of course, some buying. There are a handful of early photo lots that I'd like to get my hands on. It's a beautiful day here, not too hot and plenty sunny at this early hour.

http://thesuperauction.net/

You can see the few photos I took on my facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment